So Bianca 😍 recently nominated me for this award, and I’m so honoured. I appreciate the constant support, Bianca, and wish you all that you desire on your writing journey. Please do visit Bianca’s poetry blog here. And thank you Okoto Enigma for creating this award.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I sometimes like to write from other people’s perspective – for example, I often write about things I have never experienced. I realised that was a thing when a reader on Instagram appeared to be particularly shocked by that. At the same time, I think everybody does it. Female writers include male characters in their books and vice versa, etc. It’s imperative to learn to see things beyond your own scope if you’re going to pursue a creative passion, no? I’m figuring out how I can improve on this.
- I find it hard to regret anything I do even when it appears regrettable. Sometimes I seem cold because of this. However, I come across as gentle when people first meet me and I do make sure to learn from it all.
- I find it easy to be my version of respectful-but-crazy. As adults, we’re usually called upon to pretend several times a day for the sake of peace and under the guise of maturity. I marvel at those who pull that off seamlessly but oh well…
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Everything! As a result I’ve been pursuing careers in 3 different fields for some years now. But most of all, I wanted to be the most me I could master. So I’ve spent more energy on that than on excelling in the workplace.
2. What do you love most about life?
That I can reinvent myself as many times in a lifetime as my courage will allow me – especially in this 21st century. The only limitation is fear. And that can be tamed.
3. Do you prefer books or movies?
4. Who is your favourite author?
I don’t have one but I have many I greatly respect.
5. If you could go back in time, what day would you want to relive?
Sooo I’ve been thinking for 5 minutes and I honestly don’t know. I would rather create brand new experiences, I suppose? The old days can stay where they are 🥂.
For this award, I nominate:
- Melody Chen
- Hannah Gandhi
- J. S. Campbell
- River Dixon
- Keith Edgar Channing
- Cherie White
- Jai Lynn
- David Redpath
- The Twisting Tail
- Sundaram Chauhan
- The Reluctant Poet
- Tiffany Renee Harmon
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do, if you don’t mind me asking?
- If you absolutely had to choose, would you rather be the hero in the movie 300 or would you rather be Steve Jobs?
- What’s one thing you’d definitely like to have included in your eulogy (if you don’t mind me asking)?
- What are you most proud of?
- What do people usually like most about you?
My Best Post:
Midday Rendezvous. It’s sweet, happy and no pain was involved in writing it.