So Bianca 😍 recently nominated me for this award, and I’m so honoured. I appreciate the constant support, Bianca, and wish you all that you desire on your writing journey. Please do visit Bianca’s poetry blog here. And thank you … Continue reading
1. It’s so ‘sweet’ of you to nominate me for this award, Ramu Das! Thanks a lot. To read Ramu Das’ interesting posts, kindly visit: http://ramudas.wordpress.com/.
2. Nominations for the Super Sweet Blogger Award:
3. The 5 questions and my 5 answers:
- Cookies or cake? I wouldn’t normally take sides but: cookies.
- Chocolate or vanilla? I wouldn’t normally take sides so: chocolate cake, vanilla milkshake.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? I have no idea so I’ll just say: milkshake/ice-cream.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? There isn’t a particular time but: maybe at the end of a long day.
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? It would be Tebo 🙂
Thanks for the compliment/award!
1. A hearty ‘thank you!’ to the multi-talented J.E. Lattimer for the nomination. For original writing and photography by J.E. Lattimer, do visit http://fictionalmachines.com/.
2. I mentioned 7 unknown things about me in a recent post; so, because there isn’t that much to share, allow me to use the same list of seven things.
- I like it when writers make themselves known as-for example- ‘J.E Lattimer’ or ‘C.B. Wentworth’. The initials just add a nice touch to the name.
- I can’t decide whether I’m a dog person or a cat person: they’re both so adorable.
- I consider prose and poetry as powerful as music, only they demand more attention compared to a catchy tune.
- I think whoever first had the idea of mass producing and selling sticky notes is one unsung hero.
- I’d rather order in than sit in a restaurant.
- One of my biggest ambitions is to attend a soccer match somewhere in the UK, or Spain.
- I’d love to take classes in archery and fencing someday.
3. My nominations for the award are:
- Russel Ray Photos
- Ooa Revo
- Miss Sylvee
- Light Observer
- You Jivin’ Me Turkey
- Ummanaal’s Musings
- Hasty Words
- Lyrical Love
- Chronicles of Bad Times
- Memoirs of a Dragon
Thank you for the nomination, J.E. Lattimer.